This recipe is so easy and so delicious, you won't believe your taste buds! Honey, pineapple, fresh mint, and a splash of red wine vinegar are all it takes to transform chicken breasts into dinner magic!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
In a small bowl, blend pineapple juice and honey.
Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Dredge chicken in flour, and arrange in the skillet. Brush with the pineapple juice and honey. Sprinkle with red wine vinegar. Cook 7 to 10 minutes on each side, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Top with crushed pineapple and fresh mint to serve.