Grilled beef burgers are topped with distinctive Muenster cheese, and served with a zesty horseradish steak sauce mixture.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup steak sauce, (e.g. A-1), divided
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Heat an outdoor grill for high heat.
In a bowl, mix 6 tablespoons steak sauce, horseradish, parsley, and green onion. Form the ground beef into 4 patties. Brush the patties with the remaining steak sauce.
Place patties on the grill, and brush with the remaining steak sauce. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until meat is no longer pink. Top with Muenster cheese and the horseradish sauce, and serve on buns.