This is a very old, but very good recipe. Hot coffee is mixed into confectioners' sugar and butter
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot, brewed coffee
In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, butter, cocoa powder and vanilla. Beat on slow speed until ingredients are combined. While beating, slowly add hot coffee until desired consistency is achieved.