Colorful and spicy, this creamy tortilla chip dip is a blend of corn, tomatoes and spices.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced and softened
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- chopped fresh cilantro to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium baking dish, mix white corn, yellow corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, cream cheese, chili powder, garlic powder and cilantro.
Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until hot bubbly