Toasted crabmeat rounds with melted mozzarella will drive you into feeding frenzy!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced mozzarella cheese
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, mix together crabmeat, creamy salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce, cocktail sauce, celery and pickle relish.
Arrange French baguette slices on a medium baking sheet in a single layer. Broil until lightly toasted, 2 to 5 minutes, in the preheated broiler.
Spread even amounts of the crabmeat mixture on the toasted baguette slices. Top with mozzarella slices.
Broil in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.