Jalapeno pepper spices up this hot crab dip! Almonds add a little crunch to the creaminess. Artichokes and Parmesan cheese round out the flavor nicely.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 pound crabmeat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the red bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a medium bowl, mix together red bell pepper, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, jalapeno peppers, celery salt, crabmeat and lemon juice.
Transfer the mixture to an 8x8 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.