This is a great hot salad to serve on a cold night. This tastes great with any dish and can be changed according to your tastes.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (20 ounce) jar chunky applesauce
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pour the applesauce, cherry pie filling, sliced peaches, mandarin oranges, pineapple, brown sugar and cinnamon into a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on Low setting for 90 minutes.
This may also be baked in the oven using a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake for 90 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).