Chile, salsa and easily melted processed cheese are blended into this smooth hot tortilla chip dip that's always a favorite.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 2 chopped green chile peppers
- crushed red pepper to taste
- 2 pounds processed cheese, cubed
In a slow cooker set for low heat, place chili without beans, salsa, taco sauce, green chile peppers, crushed red pepper and processed cheese. Stirring occasionally, heat until processed cheese is melted and all ingredients are well blended.