This recipe became a favorite of mine about 2 years ago. I make it for every party I have and every party I go to. Serve with your favorite crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, Cheddar, sharp Cheddar and Pepper Jack cheeses, onion powder, garlic powder, mayonnaise, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and refrigerate mixture 1 hour.
Shape mixture into a ball. Roll ball in chopped pecans.