Baguette slices are soaked in a delicious butter, cheese, and herb mixture, then grilled until toasty.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup butter
- 5 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3 1/2 tablespoons herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 thin baguette, cut into thick slices
Preheat the grill for high heat.
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and mix in the garlic, blue cheese, herbes de Provence, red pepper, sea salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
Dunk each baguette slice in the butter mixture to thoroughly coat. Place slices in a bowl, and toss with any remaining butter mixture.
Place the baguette slices on the prepared grill, and toast 1 minute on both sides, or to desired doneness.