This hot spinach dip is creamy and a little spicy. Yogurt and Swiss cheese give it a nice, mellow flavor.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small tomato, diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, mix together creamy salad dressing, plain yogurt, chopped spinach, green chile peppers, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
Transfer the mixture to a 9 inch pie pan. Bake in the preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned. Sprinkle with tomato before serving.