The pepperoni and cheese are baked right in this bread machine loaf, making it less messy than conventional pizza!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
Select the Bread/Light Crust cycle, and press Start.