If you only have one recipe for this wonderful dip, this is it. Everything goes into the food processor - garbanzo beans, roasted tahini, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and green onion. Zap, and you have it.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup roasted tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest, minced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup packed flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Place garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, and green onion in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth, adding water if the mixture is too thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper.