A quick and easy gravy that you can serve over pasta, potatoes or rice. Textured vegetable protein, mushroom soup, mushrooms, onions, soy sauce and seasonings are all you need!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (12 ounce) package textured vegetable protein
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1 cup water
In a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat, combine textured vegetable protein, soup, sliced mushrooms (with liquid), onion, soy sauce, seasoning salt, savory and water. Simmer until onions are tender and gravy reaches desired consistency.