Shredded beef roast in Italian seasoned tomato sauce cooks all day in the slow cooker so it's ready to pile onto sandwich rolls and top with provolone cheese when you get home.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless eye of round beef roast
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can Italian-flavored tomato paste
- 6 teaspoons HERB-OX® Beef Flavored Bouillon Granules
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 kaiser rolls
- 12 (1 ounce) slices Provolone cheese
Place roast in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add onion and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on HIGH for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Remove roast from cooker. Using two forks, shred meat. Return meat to cooker; stirring to coat with sauce. Evenly divide meat among Kaiser rolls. Top with cheese and serve.