This is a subtley seasoned bread, with a spoonful each of Parmesan and herbs, that emerges fragrant from your bread machine. This loaf will give good flavor that won 't overshadow the other foods on your plate.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2/3 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 3/4 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
Select the Medium Crust and Basic/White Bread settings, and press Start.