This fun salad has two dressings - Italian and creamy Caesar. And with the exception of some diced bell pepper and onion, it 's all pasta. Serves twelve.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, Italian salad dressing, Caesar dressing, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and red onion. Mix well and serve chilled or at room temperature.