This dressing is delicious and just like the creamy dressing served at a popular Italian restaurant. You may add sugar to taste if it seems too tart.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
In a blender, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, oil, corn syrup, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.