Serve this rich, creamy sausage dip warm with your favorite chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 chopped green bell peppers
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
Place Italian sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together sausage, tomatoes, green bell peppers, onions, green chile peppers, sour cream and cream cheese.
Transfer mixture to a slow cooker. Cook on high heat approximately 1 hour, or until vegetables are soft. Reduce heat and simmer until serving.