Boneless pork loin stuffed with a mixed olive and pepper relish. Be sure not to salt the relish as the olives provide plenty on their own. Cooking times may vary depending upon the true size of your pork loin, so it is important to check the internal temp
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 3 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) can large, pitted black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Spanish olives, drained and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- 10 pepperoncini peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- cracked black pepper to taste
Place pork in a shallow dish and coat with Italian dressing. Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
For the relish, stir the black olives, green olives, garlic, onion, and peppers together in a bowl; stir in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
When pork has finished marinating, preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
Slice the pork loin down the center lengthwise, cutting about 3/4 of the way through to the other side. Stuff full with the olive relish. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 2 hours, or until internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).