This is positively yummy! I get asked to make it at least 4 or 5 times around the holidays. Serve with rye bread or crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 imitation crab legs
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar-based hot pepper sauce
In a medium-size mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in imitation crabmeat, dill weed, black olives, and hot pepper sauce.