This bread machine loaf will clear your sinuses with a formidable amount of jalapenos along with Monterey Jack cheese to smooth the bite just a bit.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 tablespoons fresh chopped jalapeno peppers
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/2 tablespoon active dry yeast
Add ingredients according to the bread machine manufacturer's directions.
Set your machine on regular basic bread.