Cheddar cheese mellows this exciting loaf that 's packed with bits of jalapeno peppers.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/8 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup diced sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped jalapeno peppers
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/2 tablespoon active dry yeast
Add ingredients according to the bread machine manufacturer's directions.
Set your machine on regular basic bread. I used setting 1 and it turned out great. Hope you like this one!!!