Escape to the Islands with the combination of sweet and spicy flavors in this 20 minute recipe. This easy, 5 ingredient spice paste joins Caribbean Jerk Seasoning with thyme and allspice.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
In a small bowl, combine Caribbean Jerk Seasoning, thyme, onion powder, allspice and orange juice to make a spice paste.
Rub spice paste on both sides of chicken.
Grill or broil over medium heat 5-7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
Use McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Jamaican Jerk Seasoning for a more savory flavor.