This recipe is fast and easy to make. It's a true chocolate lover's dream cookie.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 54 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In large bowl mix butter and sugar till fluffy, add eggs and vanilla mix well. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, and add to creamed mixture.
Roll dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter then roll in white sugar. Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Place unwrapped chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie while still hot. Let cool and enjoy!