Similar to meat-filled calzones, these cheesy little swirls were invented during football season. The name was inspired by our favorite team.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10x14 inch rectangle on the baking sheet. Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch from edges of the dough. Roll jelly roll style. Seal the edge with a fork.
Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve.