These apple cinnamon waffles will fill your kitchen with wonderful smells as they cook!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups dry milk powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and finely chopped
Preheat a lightly greased waffle iron.
In a large bowl, mix flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix the water, milk powder, and eggs in medium bowl, and blend into the flour mixture until smooth. Fold in the apples.
Ladle batter into the preheated waffle iron. Cook waffles until golden brown.