These savory treats are sure to be the hit of the party!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Roll out pizza dough to form a 10x16 inch sheet of dough. Cut the sheet into 3/4 inch parallel strips. Then cut these strips in half making about 24 pieces. Tie each strip into a knot and place these knotted strips of dough close together in a greased pan.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown. Remove the knots from the oven, place them in a big bowl. While the knots are still hot, drizzle them with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, cheese, parsley, red pepper and salt. Toss well and serve.