This is a rich layered dessert made in a large 9x12-inch baking pan. A buttery graham cracker crust holds a layer of peanut butter and cream cheese that 's followed by a yummy layer of vanilla and chocolate pudding. And finally, whipped topping, chopped p
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/8 cup grated semisweet chocolate
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter or margarine. Press firmly into the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
Mix the cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth. Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping and the confectioners' sugar. Pour mixture over crust.
Mix the pudding mixes and milk together, and pour over peanut butter layer. Spread remaining whipped topping on top. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and shaved chocolate. Chill.