This recipe provides the ideal cooking adventure. With a little adult supervision, kids will enjoy making this tasty, jiggly treat and parents will appreciate the healthy ingredients of fresh fruit and 100% fruit juice. Try using cookie cutters to create
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 5 cups any flavor LIBBY'S® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice, divided
- 4 (.25 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries and/or sliced bananas
- 1 1/2 cups additional sliced fresh fruit (optional)
- 2 cups whipped cream (optional)
POUR 1 cup Juicy Juice into large bowl; sprinkle with gelatin. Pour remaining Juicy Juice into medium saucepan; bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour into bowl with gelatin; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
POUR into 8-inch-square baking dish. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups sliced fruit; cool. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until set. Cut into cubes to serve. Top each serving with additional fruit and whipped cream.
1 1/2 cups frozen, thawed berries or fruit may be used in place of strawberries and/or bananas.