Your pumpkin pie will turn out perfect every time with this recipe for classic pumpkin pie baked in a graham cracker crust.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Pie Crust
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. With mixer, beat pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt. Pour into crust.
Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake 35 to 40 minutes longer or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool.
Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.