A delightful twist to a Thanksgiving favorite, this traditional pie mixes spiced pumpkin and light cheesecake cream filling in a KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust. A great way to top of the holidays!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk or half and half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Pie Crust
- 1 cup cold milk or half-and-half
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust.
Pour 1 cup milk into bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in pumpkin and spices with wire whisk until well mixed. Spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Soften cream cheese in microwave on high 15 to 20 secondsMay substitute 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. ground ginger, and 1/4 tsp. ground cloves for pumpkin pie spice.