The great taste of KELLOGG'S® CRISPIX® cereal combines with mixed nuts and pretzels to create a snack mix your guests will love.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 7 cups KELLOGG'S® CRISPIX® cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Combine KELLOGG'S® CRISPIX® cereal, nuts and pretzels in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
Stir together remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
Bake at 250 degrees F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
1. In large microwave safe glass mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S® CRISPIX® cereal, nuts and pretzels. Set aside.
2. Stir together remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.NOTE:
Dry roasted mixed nuts may be used in place of regular mixed nuts.
Reduced calorie margarine can be substituted for regular margarine.