Nuts and Italian seasonings make this mix a true winner.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 8 cups KELLOGG'S® CRISPIX® cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup sesame sticks or pretzel sticks
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Combine dry salad dressing mix, Parmesan cheese and dill weed. Set aside.
In 2-gallon zipper-type storage bag, combine KELLOGG'S® CRISPIX® cereal, mixed nuts and sesame sticks. Pour oil over cereal mixture. Close bag and gently toss cereal mixture until well coated. Add salad dressing mixture and close bag. Gently toss cereal mixture until well coated. Store in airtight container.