A spiced tomato soup serves as a full-flavored sauce for baked chicken drummettes.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package chicken drumettes
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Place drummettes in a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine the soup, cilantro, onion powder, pepper and garlic salt. Mix well, and pour mixture over chicken.
Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.