Ziti, Rotelle and seashell pasta are mixed with ground beef, cheese and pepperoni and baked in a casserole.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 cup ziti pasta
- 1 cup rotelle pasta
- 1 cup seashell pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni sausage
- 3 (14 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti, rotelle and seashell pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until brown. Drain.
In large Dutch oven, combine pasta, ground beef, cheddar, mozzarella, pepperoni and pizza sauce, stir well. Sprinkle Parmesan over all and bake 45 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbly.