Moist chocolate cake that doesn't need frosting.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups green apples
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Cream together the eggs, sugar, butter or margarine, and water. Add the flour, cocoa, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and ground allspice and mix well.
Add chocolate chips and shredded apples (use a cheese grater) and vanilla.
Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 60 to 70 minutes.