A delicious alcoholic beverage that's not too strong. A combination of Southern Comfort and citrus juices.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Southern Comfort liqueur
- 6 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
In a large punch bowl, combine Southern Comfort, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate. Stir in lemon-lime soda, and add a few drops red food coloring. Float orange and lemon slices for garnish.