These fast, easy, bean taco-burritos stay together nicely, so your little one can eat the WHOLE THING! Refried beans, lettuce, tomato, avocado, green onions and cheese are put in a tortilla, folded over, and folded again into a wedge shape. The wedge shap
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (23.5 ounce) package burrito-size flour tortillas
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 6 torn lettuce leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried, minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
In a large serving dish, arrange green onions. diced tomato, sliced olives, lettuce and avocado. Set aside.
Empty the can of refried beans into a microwave-safe bowl. Season with onion flakes, garlic, salt, cumin, chili powder and oregano. Stir in water, cover, and cook in microwave, on high, for about 2 minutes.
Take a tortilla and spread a thin layer of beans on half of it. Sprinkle on the cheese, and whatever toppings you would like. Spread sour cream over the other half of the tortilla.
Fold the tortilla in half, and then into quarters, and serve.