My family loves this recipe! It is great on a snowy day when you need a whole body warm up and is VERY easy on your pocketbook. Serve over rice.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1 medium head cabbage, sliced into strips
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Heat the oil in a skillet, and cook the onion and cabbage until tender. Place kielbasa over cabbage. Season with Cajun seasoning, pepper, salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.