Veggies, potatoes and Polish sausage topped with melted Cheddar cheese make this a delicious casserole. This recipe is so simple, it's the one thing my husband makes himself! When I do it, I like to add green and red bell peppers, but it's really all in w
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package Polish beef sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Spread mixed frozen vegetables out in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix in potatoes and sausage and cut pats of butter evenly over mixture. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees F) for 50 minutes. Open foil carefully, place cheese over the top and allow to melt.