Kielbasa cooked with red and yellow peppers and potatoes.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked kielbasa sausage, diced
- 6 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. Cover, and cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
Mix red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper into the saucepan, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until peppers are just tender.