A decadent, but easy, chocolate cake with pudding, coffee liqueur and chocolate chips. Delicious! Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup coffee flavored liqueur
- 1 3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
In a large bowl, stir together cake mix , pudding mix and cinnamon. Make a well in the center and pour in water, oil, eggs, sour cream and coffee liqueur. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour batter into prepared 10 inch Bundt pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.