This is a simple but tasty macaroni salad made with zesty white pepper, jalapeno, and green onions.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain, and rinse under cold running water.
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, green onions and jalapeno peppers. Stir in the macaroni. Refrigerate until chilled before serving, at least 30 minutes.