Chocolate kisses are melted and spread on a graham cracker crust, then filled with a creamy peanut butter melange.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 42 HERSHEY®'S KISSES® Milk Chocolates, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup REESE'S® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Place 26 pieces and milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 to 45 seconds or just until melted and smooth when stirred. Spread evenly on bottom of crust. Refrigerate about 1/2 hour.
Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth; gradually add sugar, beating well. Beat in peanut butter. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping; fold remaining whipped topping into peanut butter mixture. Spoon into crust over chocolate. Cover; refrigerate about 6 hours or until set.
Garnish with reserved whipped topping and additional chocolate pieces. Cover; refrigerate leftover pie.