A slightly sweet, melt-in-your-mouth meatloaf with a variety of always-on-hand ingredients. It's super easy to make and a real crowd-pleaser. This recipe is always requested at family functions and parties.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
In a bowl, stir together the egg, ketchup, barbeque sauce, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, onion, and garlic, seasoned salt, and salt and pepper. Mix in ground beef, bread crumbs, and Cheddar cheese. Spread into the loaf pan.
Bake 55 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).