A very easy meal to make! Chicken drumettes, potato, carrots, and onion simmer in a spicy sauce that goes best with white rice.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken drumettes
- 2 large potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper paste
In a large pot over medium heat, mix the chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic. Pour in water and soy sauce, and stir in hot pepper paste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 45 minutes, until chicken juices run clear, vegetables are tender, and liquid has thickened.