Cardamom flavored frozen dessert made with condensed and evaporated milk, white bread and whipped topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 slices white bread, torn into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
Combine evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped topping in a blender and blend in pieces of bread until smooth.
Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish or two plastic ice cube trays, sprinkle with cardamom and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Get out your ice cream maker and we'll let you in on some of the secrets of sweet success with homemade ice cream.