A creamy mixture of ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, broccoli and green onions is spread on wide lasagna noodles. The noodles are rolled into spirals and baked with spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 10 wide lasagna noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse.
In a large bowl combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, basil and nutmeg.
Spread about 1/2 cup of the broccoli mixture along each noodle. Roll noodles to form spirals. Place in prepared dish. Spoon spaghetti sauce on and around spirals, and top with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.