Layered Artichoke and Cheese Spread makes a visually attractive addition to your holiday table. Artichoke hearts combined with cheese, chives, dill weed and garlic are a great combination.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can water packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Freeze-Dried Chives
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell peppers, drained, pat dry and chopped
Finely chop artichokes in food processor. Add lemon juice, chives, dill, and garlic; pulse to combine. With motor running, add olive oil in steady stream, until combined. Add Parmesan, pepper, and salt; pulse to combine.
Layer ingredients in each of two 1 1/2 cup glass bowls as follows: 1/2 of one cream cheese tub, 1/4 of bell peppers, 1/2 of artichoke mixture, 1/2 of remaining cream cheese tub and 1/4 of bell peppers. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to one week.